Saturday, February 21, 2015

pilgrim choice

Pilgrims choice review
This review is going to be on pilgrims choice cheese. 

Pilgrim choice was kind enough to send me a variety of their cheese for free to do an honest review. 

When I first was told that they are happy for me to receive them for a blog review in return I was expecting one or two blocks to sample. This cheese arrived today and I ended up receiving a lot more than two and got send a variety of their different cheese. I have previously tried the  mature cheddar but I haven't tried any of the others yet. I was unaware of them doing such a variety such as fruity cheese and cheese such as Indian spice. I like fruity cheese so I think for dinner today I will be trying out some of the fruity chees they sent me. They sent me a sample of the apple and another being a cranberry cheese. The cranberry one sounds really nice so I am especially looking forward to having this one. Pilgrims choice does lots of different cheese so if you like a milder cheese or a stronger cheese then there will be something for you. They also have spicy cheese and fruity ones so there is cheese for these people as well who wants something a bit different.
When the cheese arrived it came in a nice small bag which had two ice packs in order to keep the cheese at the right temperature so the cheese doesn't get too warm and go off. Also it was packaged well so the cheese is whole and not in pieces. They also provided a recipe which I could do when it arrived. The cheese has come really quickly and the service has been great. They seem to do a lot more types of cheeses than I previously thought so I will deffinitely be looking out at any new cheeses that they bring out. I will be trying out the different cheeses that have been sent to me and soon I will be doing reviews of the cheeses and what I thought of each one. Thank you for sending such a variety of cheese Pilgrims choice and I look forward in trying out all the different types of cheeses that I have received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment