Tuesday, May 26, 2015

You’re All-Included’ – First Choice Blogger Competition

First choice at the moment are running a competition where five winners will be picked in this you're all included competition.

I heart all inclusive holidays I really do. When food are all in with the price and even trips places this means at no extra cost I feel that I really am in for a treat. I haven't been on many holidays where food have been in with the price most of the holidays I have been on are self catering. The last holiday I went on with college meant me had three meals each day we were there at no extra cost. We also visited the football stadium and the Olympic stadium and it cost no extra.
This is a great example of all inclusive holidays and why I like all inclusive holidays so much. To be paying a few hundred pounds for a 3 night stay plus 3 trips and 3 meals each day it really is worth it then. All inclusive holidays can save you a lot of money because you are not paying the extra for the trips and/or the meals which can work out expensive.
 The good thing about all inclusive holidays is you are able to enjoy yourself an awful lot just like holidays which aren't all inclusive but you aren't going to be struggling to manage. The beauty of all inclusive holidays is the bus journey, food and trips are all in with the holiday and that what. I love because you pay a certain amount and then you don't need to spend any more so I feel that you are in better control of your money and I feel that it is easier to budget because you won't be constantly spending money but instead only spending money for an example if you went on a shopping trip.
 I would love to have the chance of going on more all inclusive holidays in the future. It gives me the chance to try different foods and visit different cultural places. There are a lot of foods that you can try in certain countries at I wouldn't spend the money on for the quantity and how much it would cost me but if it was all inclusive then I will have the chance to try these different foods and I can find out what I like and what I don't like. All inclusive holidays would give me the chance to visit places that I wouldn't have spent the money to visit. I feel that all inclusive holidays can help you find cultural places that you would want to keep visiting and it will also get you to try foods that you would have never tried.
 I like the fact that in schools and colleges when they go on educational holidays normally food is in with the price. If it wasn't for the opportunities of going on a few all inclusive holidays I probably would have never visited the country. My most recent 3 night stay in Costa Brava which was 30 minutes away from Baracelona was all inclusive. In with the price was 2 days chance to go shopping, tour around the Olympic stadium, tour around the football stadium and it also included 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 evening meals.
If it wasn't for the holiday being a reasonable price it may have meant that I wouldn't ever have the chance to visit Barcelona, Costa brava, the Olympic stadium and football stadium so this was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity and I really did enjoy every minute of the three nights I stayed there. The hotel wasn't luxary and the bus journey was a bit long but we did an awful lot over the 3 nights stay and I wish I could go back there soon but it probably won't be for quite a long time now when I will get the chance to visit Costa Brava. And Barcelona again, and this is the reason why I like holidays that are all inclusive like this one. The reason is because they provide such a fantastic experience that I will always remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment