Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hi everyone. This is my new blog and I have been in to sport and keeping fit from a young age. When I was 10 years old I started playing table tennis on a dining table and when I found out I had some talent in the sport and got recognised I have done really well representing Wales in the school games and the second ever event I played in was held in the olympic venue in the excel which was brilliant. I also enjoy playing Squash and Badminton and have done tournaments in these sports too. This blog is going to be mainly a sports blog and I will be keeping you update with my new achievements.Another hobby when I am not playing sport is entering competitions and have been really successful at it winning 211 prizes so far this year. Bigger wins such as a microwave, Ipod Nano, 2 nights stay, DVD player, Kindle, £50 homebase voucher, £100 and £200 in cash to small wins such as T-shirts, sweets, chocolate, books, CDS, £10 Aldi voucher, beauty products, Lip gloss, DVDS, magazines and cereal.Hopefully you will enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment